Permanent hair removal
Get rid of unwanted hair for good
Flawlessly smooth, soft skin: completely hair-free - and without constantly worrying about stubble and regrowth. Never having to shave or pluck again.
Sounds like a dream. - But it’s one that has long come true: Permanent hair removal methods have been available for years. But most of them were not very pleasant - not even the most recent laser treatments.
Now we can offer you solutions that really enable a fast, gentle and above all completely pain-free hair removal experience. At Venus Beauty, we use two high tech products of the latest generation, with scientific studies testifying to their safe and gentle effectiveness: "Super Hair Removal" (SHR) and "Alexandrite".
Women / Men
|Full body||CHF 189.00|
|Full body - 5er Abo||CHF 799.00|
|Full body - 10er Abo||CHF 1'399.00|
|Full body incl. face||CHF 238.00|
|Full body incl. face - 5er Abo||CHF 999.00|
|Full body incl. face- 10er Abo||CHF 1'799.00|
|Intimate + trunks zone||CHF 79.00|
|Swimming trunks zone||CHF 59.00|
|Whole legs||CHF 99.00|
|Lower leg||CHF 59.00|
|Whole arms||CHF 89.00|
|Upper arms||CHF 59.00|
|Complete back||CHF 69.00|
|Mini-zone (feet, hands, upper lip, abdominal stripes, nipples)||CHF 29.00|
Important information about SHR treatmen
- For optimal results, you will need approximately 6-12 SHR treatments.
- 1 day before the appointment: Shave hair (do not epilate, pluck or wax).
- Do not use aluminium deodorant or body lotion on the day of treatment, only afterwards.
- The SHR treatment is suitable for all hair and skin types.
- Pregnant women cannot be treated
SHR laser treatment
for permanent hair removal
The high-tech “Super Hair Removal” method combines the best of laser and pulsed light technologies. Thanks to this new technology, fewer sessions are required than with similar methods of the past: 6 to 12 sessions at 3 to 4 week intervals. The number of sessions required for full and permanent hair removal depends on the treated body part and skin type.
- SHR is suitable both for downy facial hair
- including mainly low-pigment blonde, red and grey hair and thick body hair.
- SHR therefore also achieves effective and long-lasting results in men.
With SHR epilation, high-energy light is absorbed by the melanin pigments responsible for the colouring of our skin and hair, directed into the hair roots and converted into a sufficiently high heat to denature the proteins in the hair cells. As a result, the hair roots become desolate and the hair simply falls out within 14 days. From then on, the hairs can no longer grow back, which leads to a permanent hair reduction. However, only the hairs that are in an active growth phase are removed. Therefore, a total of several sessions with time intervals are required in order to successfully treat all hair roots.
- In contrast to laser hair removal, unfocused light is used instead of directed light. This means that larger areas of the body can be treated comparatively quickly and easily, which significantly reduces the time per session.
- In contrast to the IPL method, SHR hair removal also works with lower energy (heating to 45°C instead of 60-70°C), which is gentle on the skin, even less painful and also reduces the risk of burns. The feeling during an SHR treatment is therefore also comparable to a pleasant sunbath. The high infrared components of the light are also filtered out, which prevents the skin from heating up too much.
- Since the SHR procedure is only based on the melanin pigments in the hair by about 50% - because the slow heating also affects the connected nutrient cells that supply the hair roots with nutrients - the effectiveness of hair removal for light hair as well as dark skin types is also improved at the same time.
- For permanent hair removal until the end of life, it is then sufficient to refresh the SHR every few years.
The cost of permanent hair removal using the SHR method depends on the time required. The larger the area of the body to be treated, the greater the effort and therefore the price. Since the purchase costs for the equipment are also significantly higher than for classic waxing, for example, the SHR treatment costs per session are also somewhat higher. However, because the result lasts for years, the total price is relativised to a clear cost-benefit advantage. In our Venus Beauty cosmetic studios near you, we can also offer you unrivalled SHR treatment prices. With our discounts, combination and set prices, you also save money on every hair removal session!
Procedure for permanent hair removal using the SHR light technique
First of all, one of our hair removal specialists will find out about your current health situation and explain the treatment details to you. Only then do we start removing annoying hair from your face and body: quickly, inexpensively and painlessly. After a while, you will only feel a little warmth - after all, during the SHR treatment, the light is absorbed by the melanin in the hair and converted into heat to permanently stop the hair roots. However, since only about 20-30% of the hairs are in the necessary growth phase to be effectively sclerosed, several sessions are always necessary to ultimately reach all the hairs and thus obtain truly permanent hair removal.
Before the treatment: What you need to consider before SHR hair removal
- Please shave one day before the treatment
- Do not apply any body lotion on the day of treatment
- Do not use deodorants containing aluminium.
- Do not take any medication before the treatment
Contraindications: When permanent hair removal with SHR is not advisable
- Acute neurodermatitis or psoriasis
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Tattoos or extraordinarily dark and large birthmarks should not be lasered over.
Permanent hair removal
by means of an alexandrite diode laser
The Alexandrite laser is a technological achievement of the very latest generation. The hair root is hit with highly energetic bundled light of a wavelength that is exactly tuned to the absorption maximum in the hair root melanin, without damaging the skin or the surrounding tissue. By converting light energy into heat energy, the hair papilla is reliably and lastingly destroyed.
- Due to the very precise treatment area of around 1 cm, this laser technology is particularly suitable for the fast, effective and painless removal of individual hairs as well as smaller areas, such as on the face along the eyebrows, on the upper lip, the chin, under the armpits or in the intimate area.
- The extraordinary power of this laser system ensures successful results even with very fine or deep-lying hair. Furthermore, pigmented skin lesions or lesions can also be successfully treated with this hair removal method.
- By the way, Alexandrite laser hair removal is also sustainably effective on men's naturally thicker hair.
The procedure for permanent hair removal using an alexandrite diode laser
First of all, our hair removal specialists will explain the treatment to you and find out about your current health situation. Only then do we start removing annoying hair from your face and body: quickly, inexpensively - and painlessly. You will only feel some warmth after a while - because with the laser treatment, light is absorbed by the melanin in the hair roots and converted into heat, which helps to stop the hair roots.
Before the treatment
- Hair may be shaved or trimmed with scissors before treatment
- Hair may not be epilated or plucked, however, as the pigmented hair root must be present at the time of laser therapy for successful treatment.
- Light-sensitising and blood-thinning medications - Self-tanning showers, solarium, sun tanning
- Tendency to pigment displacement or scarring
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- tattoos, moles or permanent make-up must not be lasered over
More than 10 «Venus Beauty» salons
Our locations are all centrally located and easily accessible by car, public transport and on foot. At each individual location you can expect an inviting ambience that is just as beautiful as it is functional - and a friendly and courteous team of trained and competent specialists in the respective treatment areas. We look forward to welcoming you to Venus Beauty near you soon.