permanent hair removal
Permanent hair removal
Get rid of unwanted hair for good
Flawlessly smooth, soft skin: completely hair-free - and without constantly worrying about stubble and regrowth. Never having to shave or pluck again.
Sounds like a dream. - But it’s one that has long come true: Permanent hair removal methods have been available for years. But most of them were not very pleasant - not even the most recent laser treatments.
Now we can offer you solutions that really enable a fast, gentle and above all completely pain-free hair removal experience. At Venus Beauty, we use two high tech products of the latest generation, with scientific studies testifying to their safe and gentle effectiveness: "Super Hair Removal" (SHR) and "Alexandrite".
SHR laser treatment
The high-tech “Super Hair Removal” method combines the best of laser and pulsed light technologies. Thanks to this new technology, fewer sessions are required than with similar methods of the past: 6 to 12 sessions at 4 to 6 week intervals.
The number of sessions required for full and permanent hair removal depends on the treated body part and skin type. SHR is suitable both for downy facial hair - including mainly low-pigment blonde, red and grey hair - and thick body hair. SHR therefore also achieves effective and long-lasting results in men.
First of all, one of our hair removal specialists will explain the treatment to you and ask you about your current health status. Only then will we start removing annoying hairs from your face and body: fast, affordable and pain free. You will only feel a bit of heat after a certain time - because during laser treatment, light is absorbed by the melanin in the follicles and converted into heat to help disable the targeted follicles.
- Please shave the day before
- Do not apply body lotion on the day of treatment
- Do not use any deodorants containing aluminium
- Do not take any medication before treatment
- Acute neurodermatitis or psoriasis
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Tattoos or unusually dark and large moles must not be lasered
Alexandrite laser treatment
The Alexandrite laser, a cutting-edge technological achievement, beams high-energy light into the hair root with a wavelength corresponding to the maximum absorption peak of follicle melanin and destroys the hair papilla by transforming light energy into heat energy. Consequently, this technology delivers fast, effective and pain free removal of individual hairs, particularly in small areas such as the face. This exceptionally powerful laser system ensures successful results even on very fine or deeply embedded hair. In addition, pigmented skin changes or lesions can also be successfully treated. The number of sessions required for permanent hair removal depends on the body part and skin type and is about 6-12 sessions at 4-week intervals. By the way, Alexandrite laser treatment also delivers effective and long-lasting results on thick male hair.
First of all, our hair removal specialist will explain the treatment to you and ask you about your current health status. Only then will we start removing annoying hairs from your face and body: fast, affordable and pain free. You will only feel a bit of heat after a certain time - because during laser treatment, light is absorbed by the melanin in the follicles and converted into heat to help disable the targeted follicles.
- Hair may be shaved or shortened with scissors before treatment
- However, hair must not be epilated or plucked as the pigmented hair root must be present at the time of laser therapy to ensure a successful treatment
- Medication that might cause photo-sensitivity and blood thinning - tanning shower, solarium, sun exposure
- Tendency for changes in pigmentation or scarring
- Pregnancy and breast feeding
- Areas with tattoos, birthmarks or permanent make-up must not be lasered