Eyelash extensions: professional eyelash extensions &
Eyelash thickening, with pleasure also with 3D volume technique
Treat yourself to wonderfully long lashes with more volume for expressive eyes -
more than 10 locations in Switzerland, guaranteed also near you!
Whether eyelash extensions or 3D eyelash thickening for more volume - a fantastically beautiful eye look never goes out of fashion! Permanent eyelash extensions with so-called "lash extensions" are not to be compared with the conventional, artificial "fake lashes", the artificial eyelashes that have to be reapplied every day. Because a professional extension of the lashes with extensions looks naturally real, lasts reliably for several weeks to months and can be easily refilled - without you ever having to apply mascara in the morning and take it off again in the evening. Sounds like a dream? At Venus Beauty we can make your dream eyelashes come true in less than two hours!
|New set 1:1||CHF 99.00|
|Refill 1:1 up to 3 weeks||CHF 79.00|
|New set volume||CHF 139.00|
|Refill Volume up to 3 weeks||CHF 99.00|
|Remove eyelashes||CHF 29.00|
|Remove eyelashes during new set||CHF 19.00|
Anything over 3 weeks will be charged as a re-set. Any external work will be removed and charged for.
With eyelash extensions
to the perfect, expressive look
Mascara manufacturers always succeed in impressing us with the long, thick and perfectly curved lashes of their models or influencers. But if you try the mascara yourself, you unfortunately don't get anywhere near the dreamlike results you see in the adverts. And so, for a long time, the rumour circulated that these must be artificial eyelashes. But let's be honest, this is not practical for everyday life: Or would you like to take the time and effort to glue on such fake lashes fresh day after day? Probably not. But you don't have to. Because today there are eyelash extensions, so-called lash extensions, which conjure up the perfect eye look for you. And not just for a day, but for weeks. No more applying mascara - no more smudged eyes. A dream that we are happy to fulfil for you in our Venus Beauty cosmetic studios
- At Venus Beauty, we specialise in two filling techniques that adapt to your individual eye and lash shape, thereby giving you more expressive eyes and guaranteeing you an enchanting look with beautiful and thick-looking lashes.
- Afterwards, you will never need mascara again - and should you still need a little more make-up, you can continue to use powder eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara without any problems.
- So just close your eyes for two hours - and you're ready to go with the fill-in technique of your choice. Our eyelash extension experts will be happy to advise you in detail about the different styles and possibilities.
Light and especially blonde eyelashes are often shorter and finer and therefore often look comparatively inconspicuous. It is precisely here that eyelash extensions can help to create long, wonderfully full and even darker eyelashes! The colour of the artificial eyelashes should be matched to the natural colour of the eyelashes. The extensions themselves are then applied as close to the lash line as possible to create a natural-looking look without a visible transition.
- Alternatively, if the lash colour is particularly light, it is recommended to tint the natural lashes a few days beforehand to create a perfectly seamless, harmonious look.
- If the natural eyelashes are very thin, a 3D eyelash extension with volume technique also helps to create more volume and fuller eyelashes.
Eyelash extensions do not affect the wearing of contact lenses and, when professionally applied by an experienced beautician, do not clash with the lenses of glasses. On the contrary, eyelash extensions offer many advantages to spectacle and contact lens wearers!
- The biggest advantage is certainly in daily make-up. If you can only see yourself blurred in the mirror, it is naturally more difficult to see the details and it takes longer to do so. With permanent eyelash extensions - ideally in combination with microblading for perfectly shaped eyebrows - you save yourself the daily make-up of the eye area! This saves you time and you always look top made-up for a guaranteed perfect look.
- In addition, the eyes usually look a little smaller because of the glasses frame, which is further enhanced by strong lenses. Here, eyelash extensions with 3D volume technique and accentuation of the outer eyelid rim help to achieve larger and thus beautifully expressive eyes.
- Contact lens wearers should only remove their lenses during the eyelash application, as the eye remains closed during the treatment.
The eyelash extensions are attached to the natural eyelashes with a very skin-friendly adhesive. The glue does not come into contact with the eyelid or facial skin. Nevertheless, there may be some intolerances and allergies to certain ingredients of the eyelash glue. As an alternative to artificial eyelash extensions, we recommend the use of an eyelash serum in these rare cases. The active substances naturally promote eyelash growth and strengthen the eyelash hairs from the inside, so that not only the length but also the density of the eyelashes is increased.
- In our online cosmetics shop you can buy the award-winning RevitaLash ADVANCED eyelash conditioner for this purpose, which we also use ourselves in our own Venus Beauty salons.
- The globally popular lash serum is based on a gentle BioPeptin Complex and ensures healthier, lusher and stronger lashes within 30 days.
Which eyelash extension technique
is the best?
This depends entirely on the nature of your eyelashes - as well as on your own individual wishes. Generally, a distinction is made between a 1:1 single technique and a 2D, 3D, 6D or even 12D volume technique. With the single technique, individual artificial eyelashes are glued to one eyelash hair at once, with the volume technique, several fan-shaped artificial eyelashes are glued to one eyelash hair at once (3D = 3 artificial eyelashes, 6D = 6 artificial eyelashes, etc.).
1:1 single technique
The 1:1 fill-in technique is the more natural solution, as only one artificial hair lash is attached to each of your natural lashes. And the "wow effect" is already achieved.
3:1 volume technique
The 3:1 fill technique gives a more pronounced result by attaching three false hair lashes to each of your natural lashes. This creates more volume.
What you should consider before an eyelash treatment
- Do not apply mascara as it must be removed before the treatment.
- Do not use oily or greasy creams, as these can affect the adhesive properties of the eyelash glue.
What you should do after an eyelash treatmen
- Avoid contact with water for 24 hours.
- Do not take a steam bath or go into the sauna for 24 hours (otherwise the lash curl could be lost).
- Do not apply mascara for 24 hours (it is best to avoid it altogether).
- Use only oil-free make-up remover.
- Regular combing with an eyelash brush and care with an eyelash shampoo also prolongs the durability of your eyelash extensions.
Refill: Simply have the eyelash extensions refilled every 3 to 5 weeks.
Whichever refill technique you choose, the artificial hair lashes are each attached to the natural lashes in such a way that they fall out at the same time as your natural lashes. This happens about every eight weeks. However, as the eyelashes are in different stages of growth, the first gaps in the eyelash extensions usually appear after 3 to 5 weeks. Therefore, we recommend having the extensions refilled every three to five weeks at one of our beauty salons near you.
Removing eyelash extensions: There is always a way back to natural eyelashes!
If you no longer want to have artificial eyelashes, you can wait until they fall out together with the natural life cycle of the natural eyelashes - or have them removed without any problems at any time in our Venus Beauty beauty salons. How quickly the eyelashes fall out depends on the individual predisposition. The first gaps usually appear after 3 to 5 weeks. To remove the extensions, you will then need a special eyelash remover that contains a gentle solvent for the eyelash glue.
More than 10 «Venus Beauty» salons
Our locations are all centrally located and easily accessible by car, public transport and on foot. At each individual location you can expect an inviting ambience that is just as beautiful as it is functional - and a friendly and courteous team of trained and competent specialists in the respective treatment areas. We look forward to welcoming you to Venus Beauty near you soon.